Date: November 26th until December 16th, 2022
Location: Queen Elizabeth Park Community and Cultural Centre, 2302 Bridge Road, Oakville, Ontario
Participant Fee: $150 (a 10% discount for OAC members). Fees will be due upon approval of applications after the application deadline (October 14, 2022)
- Space type 1: approximately 8' x 6' with accompanying wall space, suitable for visual artists
- Space type 2: approximately 8' x 6' in centre of gallery, suitable for ceramists, jewelry artists and other who will want to use a plinth or cases for their products.
- Space type 3: approximately 8' x6' window facing, no wall space
Set-up Dates: November 24 & 25th
Knock-down Dates: December 17th & 18th
Parking: There is no cost for parking at QEPCCC.
Additional Costs: The OAC will process all payments on site. Artists will receive the full amount of each sale, less the Square processing fee of 2.9% per transaction.
- All pricing should include HST. The OAC will not collect or process HST on behalf of participants.
- Artists will provide their own table (sized to suit your needs but no larger than 5') and black or branded table cloth
- Artists are welcome/encouraged to brand their space
- If you will be using a space with wall space, please ensure adequate stock so that the walls in the gallery are not bare during the sale and exhibition
- Although the gallery will be manned during the times designated for sales, it is advisable for artists with small works to consider the use of a plinth or case for these items
- Each artist/artisan is expected to participate in the manning of the gallery (the number of hours will be based on how many participants there are).
- OAC staff will provide a laptop, payment terminal, printer for detailed receipts as well as bags for small to medium purchases
If you have questions, please contact Alison Myers-Gomez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-815-5977.